TOP 3 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I track my order?
- You can check the status of your order on your account page
- When your order has been put together, the status will change to 'completed'
- You'll then receive a shipment confirmation with a track & trace code. You can track your package by filling in your code on www.usps.com, www.dhl.com and www.ups.com. In many countries, these carriers allow you to change the delivery address after the first delivery attempt. You can check if this is possible for your region on their websites.
How can I return my order?
- You can return an article up to 30 days after receiving it. The items you wish to return must not be used.
- You may try the items to see whether they meet your expectations but, if you intend returning them, please ensure that the items do not pick up unpleasant odours. We check all returned items for stains and odours.
- Make sure you wrap the item, within the original labels, in the original packaging.
- Fill in the attached Return form and put it in the box with the items you wish to return.
- You have three options for returning your order. For more info, see 'What are the return options?'
- Make sure that your package is sent back using USPS, DHL or UPS. In your package, you'll find a Return label for one of the carriers listed above. Returning packages using a different courier is at your own risk. If anything should happen to the package, OLLIVETTE cannot be held liable.
What is the delivery time?
- Most in-stock items arrive within 2-6 business days after your order is shipped from our warehouse in Brooklyn NY, the USA. ("Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.)
- Please note that the tracking information will be visible after your order has been placed.