PRODUCT CARE GUIDE
As time goes on, your OLLIVETTE bag will mature alongside you. To make sure your bag does not diminish in quality as it grows in character, follow these guidelines to loving your
- Avoid carrying your bag in heavy rain. If your bag does get wet, wipe with a soft cloth and leave to dry in natural conditions.
- Clean your bag using leather care kit & never dry using direct heat.
- To preserve the purity of your bag colour, refrain from using in harsh sunlight.
- If your bag has heavy creases cream it in the recommended fashion.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR LEATHER
- Leather bags are susceptible to absorbing grease and oils. Please wipe the surface of your leather bag with a damp white cotton cloth and leather conditioning wipes and not to use water, because leather takes time to dry.